Phone: (91)(141) 3004600
Fax: (91)(141) 3004699
jaipur.reservation@fourpoints.com

Wednesday 2 December 2015

What’s not to love about the business hotels in Jaipur

hotels in Jaipur
If there is one thing I have done in my line of work, it is travel. I am on tours for almost 20 days in a month, and sometimes live out of a suitcase for days on end. And despite this, I can’t complain because I like the journey and I like my work. Going to different cities for days on end, getting to know the people, working through the issues that got me there in the first place, I love all of it. The one city that has managed to steal my heart ever since I set foot into it is Jaipur. And there is a particular hotel that I love putting up in, Four Points by Sheraton, Jaipur. It is one of the best business hotels in Jaipur, and I absolutely love their signature blend of comfort and hospitality.

The entire hotel is done up in beautiful colors, hues that reflect the vibrancy of the city itself. It seems like walking into a piece of royalty, so rich is the interior decoration. It is also quite close to the airport, and hence I find it easy to simply disembark and catch a quick cab to the hotel. They also offer complimentary pick and drop, and sometimes I avail those facilities as well. This Jaipur airport hotel is full of little surprises, such as they remember your preferences from the last time you visited, the mini chocolates on the pillow, the views from the rooms you always stay at; it’s all perfect!

1 comment:

  1. Valuable for information, if there are any other blogs related to this then kindly update us

    5 Star Luxury Business Hotels in Jaipur

    ReplyDelete